Cheap SEOWhen you buy backlinks to increase your page ranking, you need to be smart. It would be advisable to purchase links that are difficult to detect.
3) Patience, patience, patience. Search engines can take quite a long time to update their databases, as there are billions of web pages on the internet. Do not expect your website’s PR to go up overnight. Over a period of 4 months or more, you will see a marked increase in traffic and page popularity.
4) It is best to avoid:
- Link farms
- Black-listed sites
- Expired domains
- Footer links
5) Buy links on websites that are in some way or the other related to your own, so that traffic from there will reach your website as well. If you deal with sports equipment, there would be no point in buying backlinks to your web pages on the website of a store that sells musical instruments!
6) Look for websites that have limited backlink slots. When you go for links where there is great demand, the importance of your page goes up naturally. Avoid sites that are already hosting hundreds of links.
7) Quality is always better than quantity. A few well-placed, good quality backlinks are equivalent to, or even better than hundreds of cheap backlinks scattered all over the internet.
8) Do not give site-wide links. This makes it difficult for search engines to relate your website to others. Deep links are always more effective. Also, analyze and understand your own requirements before purchasing backlinks. This will help you save quite a lot of money.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is often considered the more technical part of Web marketing. Put simply, SEO is the process of improving the visibility of Web pages or whole sites in order to make them more search engine friendly, resulting in them getting higher positions in search results. The higher on the search results list a site appears, the more visitors that site will receive. Getting your website placed in the top 10 search results for your targeted keywords can result in increased traffic to your website and consequently, increased sales. Getting listed on the first page of results is pretty much critical as most people who search the Web won’t bother to look any farther than the first page of search engine results to find you. Getting the right cheap search engine optimization tool as a part of your Web marketing strategy can increase your search engine ranking and dramatically increase visitors to your site by providing you with huge amounts of FREE traffic.
You can pay for high placement through Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns, such as Google AdWords or Yahoo Sponsored Search. However, if you are outbid by competitors you can see those placements get lower and lower. But for do it yourself (DIY) cheap search engine optimization you could spend a lot of time and hard work without seeing an increase in your website traffic or sales.
Cheap search engine optimization is not best achieved by methods such as focusing on keywords, meta tags, title tags or the name of your domain and it does not just depend on the age of your site!
The number 1 factor in determining Google search result rankings is the number of one-way backlinks that sites have.